Lara Julian presents an expanded version of her exhibition “Lines of Reason” in a digital format./Please, click on the link.
The show consists of works in which Lara explores the power of the line to convey meanings and evoke emotional responses by combining it with the communicative powers of colour. The exhibition seeks to invite the viewer to observe colour as a physical object and explore the multifaceted nature of it. While a line is a simple, straightforward structure that carries this particular conception of light and colour. Julian creates these linear structures through an examination of pigments, developing harmony, balance and rhythm in her works.
- “Lines of Reason”, Solo exhibition, D Contemporary, 23 Grafton Street, London, 1-15 October 2019
- “Approaches”, D Contemporary, 23 Grafton Street, London, 29 May – 19 June 2019
- The expanded field of drawing. Recent works. The SLADE School of fine Art, 30 August – 7 September, 2018
- “City of Darkness and Light”, Kings Road Art Gallery, November 2017
- International Art Fair, Amsterdam, 24-26 August 2017
- “Unity in Variety VII”, The Nehru Centre, Mayfair, 10th July
- “Language”, Framers Gallery, Fitzrovia, 26 June – 2 July
- “Viva Arte Viva”, Venice Art House Gallery, Venice Italy, 1-22 June 2017 during the 57th Venice Biennale
- “Expressions” Solo Private Viewing, Mayfair Apartments, London, 26 April 2017
- ArtExpoNew York 2017, New York, 21-24 April 2017
- Bath Art Fair, Bath UK, 7-9 April 2017
- Oxford International Art Fair, 24-26 February 2017
- “Royal Art Prize Exhibition”, Royal Opera Arcade Gallery, London, 21 April – 5 May 2016
- “Autumn Group Show”, La Galleria Pall Mall, London, 3 – 10 October 2015